Would you like to join us in helping people achieve independence through successful employment?
Here at NEBA, our employment consultants:
- Work directly with job seekers to assess their interests, preferences, strengths, and support needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with community employers.
- Provide education and consultation to local employers.
Being a NEBA employment consultant means you are willing to think creatively and work hard to mentor our participants toward professionalism and employment success. NEBA offers our employment consultants on-the-job training and provides opportunities for advancement for eligible employees.
Benefits of working at NEBA
NEBA offers generous benefits package to meet the individuals and family needs of our employees. (larger font like Would you like to join us above)
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans with up to 92% of premiums paid by NEBA
- Includes a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) funded by NEBA
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Company paid Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Tax Deferred, 403b Retirement Savings Plan
- Discretionary Employer Profit Sharing Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement/Education Assistance
- Employee Recognition and Service Awards
- Achievement Bonuses
- Advanced Technology Tools
- Professional Development, Conferences, and E-Learning Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
- Business Partner Discounts
- 75% savings on Health Trax gym Membership
- Car/Home Insurance
- Supplemental STD/LTD/Life Insurance
- Employee Holiday Parties and Retreats
*Benefits may vary based on work status/hours of work/program